Monday, October 16, 2006

Things that make me feel better?

Sometimes it's just little things that make you feel better all over. Today I got a very quick response to a letter I wrote to Sears. It could be a generic type letter as it could cover anyone's concerns. The nice part, it arrived minutes after I sent mine. The following is my letter and their response.


Re: Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher (stock # 17262)
Purchased November 10, 2005 at Sarnia Retail Store, Lambton Mall

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter may only serve to vent my frustration and disappointment in the cleaning results of this dishwasher. The best way I can explain this is to refer to my experience.

Back in 1996 we purchased our first new dishwasher from Sears in Asheville, North Carolina. (We even obtained a Sears Card at that time to get a discount.) I don't know or remember model it was mid-range in price compared to other Sears models. I do know it was the best thing that ever happened to me. This thing cleaned everything. My husband was a skeptic the day I put a burnt-on broiler pan in the dishwasher and to his amazement it came out sparkling clean.

Nov. 1, 2005. We move to Canada. The home we purchased had a very old rusty dishwasher. With our experience of Sears products we immediately find your closest store and purchase a new dishwasher (and Kenmore Ultra soft 480). This time funds are more available and the sales consultant, Jim, was very convincing that Ultra Wash was what we needed. We have TURBO ZONE now! And lots of buttons to push.

Well, it has been a disappointment ever since. Yes, I have read all the Use & Care Guide more than once. So long I don't put any pots, pans not to mention even trying broiler pan. (Ok, I did try once) this thing cannot match my Kenmore in NC.

Should someone at your company feel they could help or fix this I will be greatly appreciative.

Yours truly, AnneMarie Kierstead
8275 Rawlings Rd. Forest, Ontario N0N 1J0
519-786-5299

(old address was- 52 Thoren Court, Clyde, NC)




Hello AnneMarie Kierstead,Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention.We value you as a Sears customer and regret that you have had an unpleasant experience.We have directed this important issue to our Corporate Customer Service representatives, one of our specialty agents will be in touch with you soon to rectify this matter.We are looking forward to discussing this matter further and working with you to find a suitable resolution.We appreciate your continued patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.Thank you for shopping at Sears.Sincerely,Wendy tmp

No comments:

Blog Archive