Monday, October 02, 2006

Attorney

Another reason to celebrate! We are now related to an ATTORNEY! This is great news. The following is the email we received this morning. "You go girl" and all the best.


Hello Everyone,
Again I apologize for the mass email, but I wanted to share some good news with everyone. On Friday Sept. 29th I found out I passed the CT bar exam! So I am now officially an attorney(scary).
I want to thank everyone who helped me get to this spot in my life. I appreciate the encouragement and support I received from everyone. Hopefully, in May when I graduate from my LLM program I will have a nice job lined up.
I am still awaiting the NY bar results. I will keep you posted on those results.
Take Care
Natasha
"There are no short cuts to any place worth going."
Source Unknown

No comments:

Blog Archive