Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day of Bonding




This day was wonderful. I spent the day with my sister-in-law and her mother.

The program was from 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. which consisted of great music, testimony, teaching, reflection and commitment. It was truly a helpful experience. It refreshed my reading of "The Purpose Driven Life". A reminder of "what on earth am I here for".

One of my many problems is fear/worry. Today's lessons learned/reminded; write down the list of fears and or worries and when you review them, it is called "don't sweat the little stuff".

Not to ask the question; "Why Me?", "Why Now?" and "Why doesn't God do something?"

Instead; Who else?, What for? And How can I use the wait?

Another lesson learned the statement "It's not fair" is not biblical. Humans made that one! Surprise!

After my day of declaring, rejoicing, exalting, proclaiming. Protected, preserved, delivered, restored. All praise to You, Lord!

Kirk and I joined friends at the Forest Legion October-feast just in time for the meal. It was our first time out to a public function (unless I count going to the Forest Fair on our own). We had a great time. We missed the Um Papa music. It was good ol' country music while we're there. Home by 8 p.m. All wore out.

No comments:

Blog Archive