Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sad But True

It is amazing how many people dislike their position in life.
I am finding out more and more that many at work are very unhappy. No definite signs of a reason. (not that they are going to tell me.) Just unhappy.

One of my clues; when you get comments more than once or twice "Why are you smiling? Don't you know you are at work?" or "Why are you smiling, what's up?"

Remember the phase "When you smile the world smiles with you." Not where I work.

The good side is, it seems to work on the customers but some of the co-workers are determined to be miserable. We all have bad days and things go wrong but we get through it. Hopefully the unhappy will see the light and find something to smile about.

In the mean time, I will continue to smile in hopes that it is contagious.

No comments:

Blog Archive