Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bored

It is bad when Kirk says he is bored. It is not for the lack of things to do. He has many things that need to be done but it involves $. Until one of us gets a job the desire to do anything has come to a screeching halt.

He did go out today to talk to some businesses that he thought my be interested in his services and I continued checking the job bank web site.

Then we got a brain storm. Right. Because it is warm today, 39 degrees, lets pressure wash the filter in the hot tub. First we struggle getting the filter out. Kirk sets up his steam pressure washer. We are ready to go. Wrong. It is broken. The words Kirk used "froze and busted". Some how from the time we move here until today it must have got cold enough for it to freeze. Surprise.

I come up with plan B. Put it in the dishwasher. Well, it doesn't look much better after the dishwasher. We are going to take it to a car wash tomorrow. More $.

News flash! I just got a call from IGA (for you in the south, that is a grocery store). I have an interview tomorrow at 9:30 am. My spirits have just been lifted. Pray for me. I have to go now and jump around the house and hoot and holler.

No comments:

Blog Archive