Monday, November 06, 2006

We're having a heat wave!

We are in Canada. (Ok, you know that)It is November. (Ok, you know that too)
It is 60 degrees Fahrenheit. (Surprise)
Kirk has gone FISHING! (Surprise again)
The salmon is running?

Kirk asked me this morning "How is your cold?"
My reply "The best cold I've ever had. It just wants to hang around and mess up my head."
Actually, I think Kirk wanted me to go fishing too. I just couldn't do it.

He worked like a (Canadian) beaver all weekend so he felt justified to take off on such a lovely day. I don't blame him he is retired. (You know what I mean.)

Sticking to the necessities, I completed some household chores ran a few errands and back to my rest and orange juice while waiting to see if I'm cooking fish this evening. (Only worthy results will be photographed.)






No comments:

Blog Archive